Monday, January 10, 2011

First time out!

Hi there!.... whomever you are, if even anyone is out there since I have not even told anyone about the Blog yet. I figure I greet you in case you eventually show up and read this. 
So: 
HI, Welcome to Vincen't's POV!!!
That's me on the side there. That was taken in St. Barths last Easter. My hair is longer now and I've grown a beard, but you can get the idea.
This is a very exciting evening (sarcastic smile) as I try to navigate through this Blog set-up thing which is like landing in China and wanting to speak the language upon arrival. Aggghhhhh!!!!!
It definitely is a generational thing. Trying to figure this out is definitely making me aware of my age which is something I started having an issue with this year so thanks a lot, Blogspot for contributing to my dilemma.
So this will be just a test to see if I can even post on my own Blog.
Oh by the way, my Blog is going to be amazing and very informative; once I figure this out and I urge you to follow me. I will be blogging about fashion, grooming, lifestyle, entertainment, socially relevant and current issues all from my perspective and sharing my point of view of everything I experience in life today and through the years. 
Though the Blog is mostly focused on men, I think women can have a lot of fun following it and get lots of necessary information to have a better relationship with the men in your life.
OK I'm posting now.
'Wish me luck! Agggghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment