Sunday, May 20, 2012

NeriumAD Magic in a Bottle.

Who needs Botox or preventive plastic surgery when you have NeriumAD?
I know that sounds like a total headline, and in some way it is.
I was approached recently by my friend Cody Montarbo who shared with me about this product called NeriumAD. Cody has his own line of skin products -Montarbo Skin Care - which I have used in the past and I still recommend. He had been using NeriumAD himself and his skin was flawless. Now Cody is significantly younger than me so I was not overwhelmingly impressed by his pitch. However since I value and respect his opinion, he got my attention and I was intrigued. I asked to use NeriumAD for a month as he suggested so I could see for myself.
Here is the result:


I decided to document the process in the hopes of sharing it with all of you, IF indeed this NeriumAD product proved to be effective. I enlisted the talents of my dear friend and photographer David Arenas to take the before and after pictures. 
You can see for yourself the kind of results I obtained from using NeriumAD for 30 days.
Notice how the creases between my eyes diminished.
The lines on my forehead are almost unnoticeable. 
The age spots on the side of my forehead decreased significantly.
The bags under my eyes smooth out enough to create the illusion of my eye being lifted. 
But the most exciting result for me was that my skin started to become as taut as it was years ago, which at the end of the day is what allows for a more youthful appearance.
Now I didn't alter my face, nor did I lose movement or elasticity on my skin. There was no poking or cutting, no injections or swelling. No recovery period to endure and absolutely no pain whatsoever.
My goal was not to alter my appearance. My goal was to look fresh and rejuvenated which in turn allows me to look better not just to you, but also to myself when I look in the mirror every morning.
You know my philosophy by now. The act of putting ourselves together at he beginning of the day, every day, is the most important part of our day. Once we like what we see in the mirror, it will inevitably inform how we go through the rest of our day.
NeriumAD has helped that morning process tremendously. 

What is Nerium?
During advanced research on the uses of the Nerium oleander plant, an accidental discovery was made: the unique properties of Nerium oleander provided remarkable age-defying results when applied to the skin. This finding led to the creation of the NeriumAD skincare line.

Nerium scientists developed a breakthrough process, NBio-PL2, to extract from the
Nerium oleander plant in a way that preserves its unique and beneficial properties. This patent-pending extraction process yields the NAE-8 extract used to formulate this first-of-its-kind age-defying product line.

For more information regarding NeriumAD please contact Cody Montarbo at:
montarboskincare@gmail.com or by phone at 1 (619) 621-1658
I know you will be happy you did!

 




2 comments:

  1. Hey Vincent - WOW! What incredible results! I'm the Social Media Manager for Nerium and we'd love to feature your story and pictures on Facebook. Would you mind emailing me the original pictures (full face)? socialmedia@nerium.com. Thanks so much!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and show us your pictures.This only confirms once again that Nerium is truly a breakthrough product.

    ReplyDelete