Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Matthew by Vincent

I love what I do and every once in a while I get a little thrill.

I have the honor of dressing and creating wardrobes for various male clients and amongst them is Matthew Weiner. 

Matthew Weiner, the mastermind-genius-creator of the multi-award winning television sensation - and my favorite show on TV today - Mad Men was honored a couple of weeks ago in Paris with a French Vermeil Medal of Honor for contributions to culture and society. Matthew allowed me to dress him for this occasion and I cannot tell you how exciting it was for me to have my client be praised for his look in one of the world's most fashionable cities. 
 
Congratulations to Matthew Weiner for creating such a fresh, exciting and innovative show and taking us back to a time where drinking at the office was encouraged, smoking indoors was just the norm, adultery was something men did and fashion was sublime. 

My most heartfelt thank you to Matthew Weiner for allowing me the opportunity of helping him with his wardrobe. It is a privilege and honor I truly appreciate.
Here's to many more shows and many more awards Matthew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment